Color: 8 GPU 6U Server Case
- Designed for 8 dual-slot aftermarket cards with bigger PCB/cooler up to 330 mm length and 150 mm height.
- Supports ATX/Micro-ATX motherboard, 2 PSU, 8 or 6 GPU, and 6 x 120 mm fans; Extended distance from GPU to motherboard.
- GPU bar switches from 8x dual slot to 6x triple slot mounting pattern; Uses 2x power supplies for improved power distribution and efficiency.
- Extra tall 6U server chassis elevates your cards above the MB and PSU, and keeps the cables out of critical airflow paths.
- Stackable and rack mountable; Industrial quality steel with black powder coating for outstanding strength and durability.
Details: The Hydra 2 is a custom made 6U server case for high density GPU mining using 8 or 6 cards, without the unwanted air leak of open frames. This case supports eight full-length graphics cards, one ATX/Micro-ATX motherboard, and two power supplies for better power distribution. Cube-like design elevates the graphics cards above the motherboard and power supplies, helping you keep the cables organized underneath and out of critical airflow paths. The front railing where the GPUs mount can be switched from 8x to 6x mounting holes when only using 6 GPUs. Thick industrial quality steel offers outstanding strength and durability to hold all your cards without flexing for safer storage and transport. This 6U server case is capable of being stacked and rack mounted. Extended distance from GPU to MB requires the use of PCI-E risers. This is the best enclosure type for high-performance number crunching machines that generate a ton of heat. Its closed cabinet provides a critical function of active airflow management (front-to-back) to prevent hot exhaust air from circulating back into the equipment air intake. Up to 6 x 120mm high rpm server fans can be installed.
Package Dimensions: 24.8 x 20.9 x 15.2 inches