Brand: Imagination Generation
- Learn the shapes and sizes of the alphabet, numbers, barnyard helpers, and people movers.
- A sensory experience! Smooth wooden shapes with bright colors and patterns.
- Develops fine motor skills, shape orientation, memory, and creative expression.
- Stylishly and efficiently store all 4 puzzles. Easy access for play, and just as easy to put away.
- Each puzzle board is approx. 11. 75" long, 9" wide, and with chunky pieces up to 4. 5".
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.1 x 4.2 inches
Publisher: Imagination Generation
Professor Poplar's Puzzle Bundle
Get the complete collection of Professor Poplar's wooden puzzles and learn all about the alphabet, the numbers from 0 through 20, animals who help out around the barnyard, and industrious people movers. Even better, all four puzzles store upright in a neat display stand for easy play and for easy put-away!
Why You'll Love It: Each wooden puzzle is painted with bright, bold patterns and colorful shapes that a big, chunky, and easy to pick up. Playing with puzzles is a vital sensory experience that develops fine motor skills, shape orientation, memory, and creative expression.
Each puzzle board is approx. 11.75" long, 9" wide, and with chunky pieces up to 4.5". The display stand measures 9.75" long, 6" wide, and the pegs stand 4.25" tall. Some simple assembly is required, but no tools or fasteners are necessary.