Color: Pebble Grey
- MOLESKINE CAHIER: This 5 x 8.25 ruled journal has a flexible heavy-duty customizable cardboard cover, a pocket for loose notes & visible stitching on the spine. The last 16 sheets are detachable.
- CLASSIC DESIGN: The Cahier Journal is a favorite among avid notetakers. Its cardboard cover makes it ideal for customization—script a favorite quote, sketch a portrait or simply give it a name.
- ICONIC NOTEBOOKS FOR EVERY PURPOSE: The story of the iconic Moleskine notebook collection has expanded to include a whole variety of sizes and colors, textures and layouts, and even flexible covers.
- MOLESKINE VERSATILITY: Writers, students, artists, professionals & travelers love our notebooks, planners, pens, bags & accessories. From journals to backpacks, there's a Moleskine product for you.
- MOLESKINE QUALITY: We're dedicated to culture, travel, memory, imagination, & personal identity—both physical & digital. We bring this commitment to our notebooks, bags, apps & smart pens & notebooks.
Number Of Pages: 80
Release Date: 12-07-2016
Details: Product Description The Moleskine Cahiers are journals with a flexible heavy-duty writable cardboard cover in pebble grey with visible stitching on the spine. The last 16 sheets are detachable and there is a pocket for loose notes. Each set of 3 pieces includes the Moleskine history. With acid free paper and ruled pages. Set of 3. Specifications: - Layout: Ruled Paper - Dimensions: 5" x 8-1/4" - Color: Pebble Grey - Pages: 80; last 16 Pages are detachable - Flap with space for collecting loose notes. - Paper Weight: 70 gsm/47 lb.; FSC Certified Paper; Acid-Free (pH Neutral) - Set of 3 From the Manufacturer Cahiers are lightweight, flexible, everyday journals with customizable covers. Visible Singer stitching, natural colors and tactile raw cardboard add a handcrafted feel to your writing. The last 16 sheets are detachable and there is a pocket for loose notes. Cahier Journals come in sets of three, making them ideal for organizing separate projects or plans.