Edition: Maisto Special Edition
- Large approximately 9-1/2" replicas, die-cast metal body with plastic parts
- Opening doors and hood, full-function steering
- Four wheel suspension, adjustable seat back on most models
- Detailed chassis with separate exhaust system
- Mounted on a plastic stand.Colors may vary for the item.
Release Date: 15-04-2007
Details: Amazon.com Detroit's fabled muscle car era began in the mid-'60s, a halcyon time for automotive speed enthusiasts, when a buck could buy you five gallons of gas. Pontiac's GTO was one of the era's standouts, and this Maisto 1:18 scale metal model re-creates this fine achievement. The beefy sports opening doors, trunk, and hood--open 'er up and find its massive GM V-8 replicated right down to the "chromed" triple-carbs and rocker covers. Other features of this Hurst special edition model include adjustable front wheels, detailed interior, working steering, and "chromed" accessories including shifter, wheels, and dual exhaust. Also includes real independent spring suspension and a stackable plastic display unit. --Matthew Mason From the Manufacturer 1:18 Special Edition Vehicles.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 6.5 x 5.0 inches