Author: Lonely Planet
Brand: Lonely Planet
- Lonely Planet
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.0 x 0.9 inches
Number Of Pages: 480
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Release Date: 2015-06-01
#1 best-selling guide to the Philippines*
Lonely Planet Philippines is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Swim at secluded beaches in the Bacuit Archipelago, take part in a colourful fiesta, dive remote reefs and magnificent walls at Apo Island or Balicasag; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Philippines and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Philippines Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, etiquette, people, culture, politics, environmental issues, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine.
- Over 90 maps
- Covers Manila, Corregidor, Luzon, Zambales Coast, Lingayen Gulf, Ilocos, the Cordillera, Batanes, Bicol, Masbate, Catanduanes, Marinduque, Mindoro, Boracay, the Visayas, Negros, Cebu, Bohol, Samar, Mindanao, Palawan and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Philippines, our most comprehensive guide to the Philippines, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Michael Grosberg, Greg Bloom, Trent Holden, Anna Kaminski and Paul Stiles.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to The Philippines. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, February 2014-January 2015