Author: Narayan Prusty
Number Of Pages: 266
Publisher: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
Release Date: 2017-04-27
- Create powerful, end-to-end applications for Blockchain using Ethereum
- Write your first program using the Solidity programming language
- Change the way you think and design your applications by using the all new database-Blockchain
Blockchain is a decentralized ledger that maintains a continuously growing list of data records that are secured from tampering and revision. Every user is allowed to connect to the network, send new transactions to it, verify transactions, and create new blocks, making it permission-less.
This book will teach you what Blockchain is, how it maintains data integrity, and how to create real-world Blockchain projects using Ethereum. With interesting real-world projects, you will learn how to write smart contracts which run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship, or third-party interference, and build end-to-end applications for Blockchain.
You will learn about concepts such as cryptography in cryptocurrencies, ether security, mining , smart contracts, solidity, and more. You will also learn about web sockets, various API services for Ethereum, and much more.
The blockchain is the main technical innovation of bitcoin, where it serves as the public ledger for bitcoin transactions.
What you will learn
- Walk through the basics of the Blockchain technology
- Implement Blockchain's technology and its features, and see what can be achieved using them
- Build DApps using Solidity and Web3.js
- Understand the geth command and cryptography
- Create Ethereum wallets
- Explore consortium blockchain
Who This Book is For
Table of Contents
- Understanding Decentralized Applications
- Understanding How Ethereum Works
- Writing Smart Contracts
- Getting Started with web3.js
- Building a Wallet Service
- Building a Betting App
- Building Enterprise Level Smart Contacts
- Building a Consortium Blockchain