Author: Marc Reklau
Number Of Pages: 203
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Release Date: 15-10-2014
Create lasting change - one habit at a time. Have you ever asked yourself why some people seem to get everything easily and others don't? Do you feel like a victim of your circumstances? Are you tired of waiting for your life to change?
Find out how to take control and full responsibility of your life, and how a couple of small steps every day can change everything. In this simple, fast-paced eBook you will be learning what it takes to create the life you want.
It's based on science, neuroscience, positive psychology and real-life examples and contains the best exercises to quickly create momentum towards a happier, healthier and wealthier life.
Thirty days can really make a difference if you do things consistently and develop new habits! 30 Days is not just a book that you read. To make it work YOU have to work and do the exercises it proposes.
Discover your enormous potential and...
- Stop being a victim of the circumstances and start creating your circumstances
- Stop waiting for the miracle to happen and become one
- Stop suffering and start creating the life you want
- Improve your self-confidence
- Improve your relationships with your spouse, your colleagues, your boss!
- Become happier and more successful
How much longer will you wait for your circumstances to change magically?
How much longer will you ignore your power and your true potential?
You can really make your dreams come true - but you have to stop talking and start acting.
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 6.0 x 0.5 inches