Author: Lonely Planet
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.0 x 0.8 inches
Number Of Pages: 480
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Release Date: 2018-06-19
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Philippines is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Pick your strip of pearly white sand, snorkel with gentle whale sharks at Donsol or dive at Puerto Galera, and cruise through the reefs and islands of the Bacuit Archipelago – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Philippines and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Philippines:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, wildlife, landscapes, arts, daily life, food, people
- Covers Manila & Around, Mindoro, Palawan, Boracay, Western Visayas, Mindanao, Cebu, Eastern Visayas, Southeast Luzon, North Luzon, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Philippines is our most comprehensive guide to the country, and is designed to immerse you in the culture and help you discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017